Thursday, June 6, 2013

SADNESS

this ones about bad times and what can be learnt in its milieu [unbelievable....now he's turning into a damned foolosopher]

Sadness you are but a friend just near
Why still does my heart yourself fear ?
You're the teacher who righted wrong
You're the poetry I wrote, You're a song

Sadness you show whence I need taught

About what I need earn and whats bought
Your visits made my home lone, light dear
Why ? still do you mine heart, him so fear

Sadness You're the fire, I melt dust to gold

Yours are the epics deep, if remains untold
You are the darkness that made light clear
Why ! still this heart, him doth fear..........

3 comments:

  1. Dude its quite gud. Brilliant actually.
    I dont know the context of the reference but,
    A small suggestion is, replace sadness with failure. Sadness may come in many forms, most of which relate to a loss in life which we rightfully fear.
    Failure is the greatest teacher.
    Over which we can win with resilience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You been nominated to the Liebster award. Bwahahahahaha :D

    http://adityasanyal.blogspot.in/2013/07/i-got-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete